What is SystmOnline?
Please note : Currently the only appointments you will be able to book on line are GP telephone appointments and smear tests.
The Health Centre online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- Book GP Telephone appointments or cancel appointments online (click here for a user guide to book an appointment)
- Renew or order repeat prescriptions online (click here for a user guide to order medication)
- View parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results. (Click here for a user guide to view your medical records)
- Full access to your records is available from 1st November 2022
- Request a fit note / sick note (Click here for a user guide to request a fit note)
- Message the Surgery (Click here for a user guide to sending messages)
- Update your contact details (click here for a user guide to update your details)
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
Would you like to set up a new online account?
We recommend that you use the NHS App to access our online services. Please click here for information on how to download the NHS App.
If you are unable to download the NHS App then you can use the NHS Login webpage by clicking here.
If you have previously registered for our Systm online service then please Log in here.
If you are unable to use the NHS App or the NHS Login then please call in to the surgery in person with valid ID and we can set you up with our SystmOnline Service.
Online Access for Children (aged 11-15 years)
Respecting patient confidentiality is an essential part of good care. This applies to every patient: child, young person, or adult. Without the trust that confidentiality brings, children and young people might not seek medical care and advice when they need it most, or they might not tell a doctor all the facts needed to provide good care.
For this reason, the doctors at Trowbridge Health Centre have decided to adopt the policy that parents of children aged 11 years or more cannot currently have online access to their child’s records, nor do we allow children in this age group to access these online services for themselves.
From their 11th birthday, access to a child's online record is switched off and neither the child nor the parents can access these services.
(If you need to order prescriptions this can still be done via Prescription Ordering Direct (PoD) 0300 303 5090)
Once a child reaches their 16th Birthday they will be able to register for online services in their own right.
For further information please visit NHSEngland/records
If you are looking for help or information about a covid vaccination pass for children please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/news/nhs-covid-pass-for-12-15-year-olds-for-international-travel for all the latest information.